The holiday season can be stressful. Along with your other responsibilities, you may find yourself overwhelmed with selecting the perfect gift for your loved ones. Each year, our founders, Jamie and Ashlee, craft a gift guide to highlight intentional gifts that honor health, inside and out.
This year, our focus is on the deep restoration of your spirit, mind, and body. We’re showcasing our holiday specials, each hand selected based on its unique opportunity to unlock deep healing. These offerings are perfect for a loved one or simply a gift to yourself as you prioritize your own health in the new year.
1. Infrared Sauna Therapy
Infrared Sauna Therapy supports detoxification, relaxation, weight loss, pain relief, skin purification, and cell health, making it the ideal choice for complete relaxation and restoration. A 50-minute sauna session can burn up to 500 calories and boost the metabolism for up to 24 hours.
Benefits of Infrared Sauna include:
- Enhanced detox
- Boosted metabolism and weight loss support
- Stress relief and mood support
- Improved circulation and lowered blood pressure
- Purified, glowing skin
- Boosted immune system
- Total relaxation
2. RelaxRX Targeted LED Light Therapy with BrainTap or AlphaStim
Our RelaxRX sessions are scientifically proven to aid in nervous system healing and optimization. LED-targeted light therapy administers the combination of red and infrared wavelengths of light to localized tissue from skin and nerves to deeper tendons, muscles, and bones, in turn triggering the repair and healing process.
At FGHC, we pair BrainTap or AlpahStim with targeted LED light therapy to rejuvenate the mind and heal your body on a cellular level without medications!
- BrainTap retrains your brain to relax into your body’s natural sleep pattern to awaken rested and renewed. The headset’s light frequencies allow you to reach the most advantageous brain state possible without years of disciplined practice.
- AlphaStim is FDA-approved in treating anxiety, depression, and insomnia. AlphaStim cranial electrotherapy stimulation delivers a natural level of microcurrents, via small clips worn on your earlobes, through the brain to stimulate and modulate specific groups of nerve cells.
3. Therapeutic Mud Baths with Myer’s Cocktail
Therapeutic mud is packed with minerals and trace elements and acts as a thermal, mechanical, and chemical irritant. The clay is negatively charged, attracting and binding toxins. It swells like a porous sponge when mixed with water. Toxins are drawn into the sponge through electrical attraction and once they are there, they are bound. Mud baths offer fat-soluble detoxification that focuses on removing toxic build-up in adipose tissue.
To up the ante, we recommend pairing our mud baths with our IV nutrient service. One of our most popular options is the Myer’s Cocktail. It’s packed with key vitamins and nutrients including:
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant that strengthens the immune system, helps with allergy relief (blocks histamine), and supports adrenal health
- Magnesium: Relaxes muscles, aids in sleep, helps lower blood pressure, and decreases anxiety
- Calcium: Helps with bone health as well as reserve muscle function
- B-complex: Assists blood sugar control, energy production, and metabolism
- Vitamin B5: Supports adrenal glands and energy production
- Vitamin B6: Reduces inflammation, supports the immune system, balances hormones, and helps with mood
- Vitamin B12: Helps with red blood cell production, nervous system support, and fatty acid metabolism
By combining mud bath therapy with IV nutrition, we create a powerhouse inside your body, allowing you to heal yourself more quickly. This combination is a great jumpstart to boost all of your health goals!
4. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) is a non-invasive treatment that involves breathing 100% pure oxygen in a pressurized chamber. With HBOT, your lungs can take in up to 3 times more oxygen than they do when breathing at normal air pressure. The increased oxygen is picked up via the bloodstream and transported to damaged tissues to facilitate the healing process.
We use HBOT for athletes looking to recharge, older patients fighting memory loss or cognitive decline, and children who struggle with attention and focus. If you are claustrophobic, don’t worry! Our chamber is so big that Jamie and Ashlee have been known to have working meetings in the chamber together! They claim to maximize their creativity while working in the chamber.
5. Temperament Exploration with Faith-Based Counseling
Give the gift of being known this Christmas. Have you ever wondered why you or your loved ones react in a particular way? Or perhaps, why you can’t motivate your child or teenager the way you would be motivated?
We leverage temperament exploration as part of our whole-person counseling approach. With this focused service, you can meet with a clinical counselor for three sessions to review your temperament analysis and discover your unique identity and emotional needs. This is revolutionary for understanding how you respond to stress. You’ll come away with specific strategies to increase stress resiliency. Our clients have reported feeling seen, understood, and empowered to communicate their needs in healthier ways.
Restore Your Spirit, Mind, and Body This Christmas Season
Whether you are looking to give the gift of abundant life to someone in your life or need to prioritize your own health needs, these services are perfect for honoring your health journey.
We are excited to offer all of these services at special pricing this Christmas season. If you are interested in one (or more!) of these offerings, please check out the packages and pricing here.
We’re here to serve you this season and beyond. Please contact us if you have any questions!