- Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Faithfully Guided Health Center, 2018
- Founder and Co-Executive Director, Faithfully Guided Foundation, 2011
- Ordained Minister of Pastoral Care
- NCCA Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor
- SACC Certified Temperament Therapist
- NAMA Certified Anger Management Trainer Specialist and Fellow
- Light University Certified Brain Health Coach
- AACC Certified Attachment Based Intervention Specialist I and II
- Story Informed Trauma Therapy (SITT), Certified
- Volunteer Chaplain for the Marion County Sheriff's Office
Jamie truly desires to help others feel seen, discover hope and healing, and better understand how our personal stories can infuse a greater purpose in life. She believes God can reveal his divine providence amidst our pain and loss. When we are healthy and whole, we can be present, connected, and joyful though life is full of twists and turns.
Married to her best friend, she practices daily how to be a God-honoring wife, now for almost 20 years. She has learned to lean into the challenges, discovering the importance of surrender, play, and margin in her life. She is a mother of three boys, and they often remind her that it is okay for everything to not always appear okay.
It is through her own healing journey that Jamie finds the deepest level of compassion for others on their journey as they bravely face the pain and brokenness and courageously accept the hardest work, they will ever face — choosing to heal. She has come to experience firsthand how doing the work can allow God to edit our stories so we can live more fully each day and perhaps given the chance, inspire healthy generational change.